Your search for the Best Metal Detecting Vacation in England possibly ends here!
We have over 20 years of metal detecting experience in one of the most archeologically rich counties in England, Norfolk (North Folk) England.
Our Metal Detecting Vacations in England offer an extremely high potential for finds, expert advice for the novice to seasoned metal detectorist and a personal touch from the minute you arrive in England and until the minute we return you for your departure back home, We will make Treasure Hunting England a pleasure!
What we offer:
- Stress free transportation from arrival to departure
- Luxury 4 star hotel in scenic Norfolk, England
- Personal tour guide who was born, raised and lives in Norfolk county
- Daily transportation to/from the fields, And the Minibus stays in the field, Handy if heavy rain comes our way!
- Best potential for finds from Bronze Age, Celtic, Roman, Anglo Saxon, Viking, Medieval & later periods
- Access to more than 29 historic farms covering over 9,400+ acres of ancient soil and growing every month!
- Many of our sites have never had a metal detectorist's footprint on them
- Excellent track record of finds as shown in our exciting gallery & previous tour group feedback pages
- On site expert to identify finds as they come up to keep you focused on hot spots
- Table & chairs provided with tea and coffee and ice served through the days detecting right in the field
- 10x Digging spades (28 1/2 Inches long or 73cm) and 2x high end detectors provided if needed - on first come first served basis
Please click here to find out more on how to book an exciting metal detecting experience.
Some Of The Top Treasure Finds.
Anglo Saxon Solid Silver Mount, 12.3 Grams & Dates To 9th Century
Some Of Our Treasure finds Hit The Newspaper Headlines
(Saxon Mount & Two Fused Together Iceni Coins)
Inquest was held Wednesday 7th August 2013.
Two Fused Together Celtic Iceni Crescent Moon Silver units.
Solid Silver & Gold Gilt Tudor Cap Hook
Norfolk Wolf Full Gold Stater, Dates to Mid to late 1st Century B.C
Unique Anglo Saxon Sceat, Varieity of QIE Type 67B Sceat, Dates to 710-760 A.D
Harold 2nd Norwich Mint Penny, Dates to 1066
Queen Victoria Gold Half Sovereign, Dated 1877
Edward 3rd Gold Half Noble, Dates to 1351-77
Anglo Saxon Series C Sceat, Dates to 680-710
Celtic Norfolk Wolf Full Gold Stater, Dates to Mid to late 1st Century B.C
Henry 5th Gold Half noble, Dateds to 1413-1422
Medieval Silver Ring Brooch, Dates to 14th Century
Rare Henry 6th Mule Halfgroat, Annulet obv, Pinecone-Mascle Reverse, Dates to 1433
William 1st Two Stars Penny, Dates to 1066-87
Anglo Saxon Plumed Bird Sceat, dates To 695-740 A.D
16th/17th Century Solid Silver Seal (Lamb Of God)